York Academy High School
Did you know that Rose of Sharon has a high school onsite at our Newmarket location?
Completing high school is an important milestone and we are here to help. Individuals who are prenatal and parenting can complete credits towards their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with other moms in our welcoming and supportive classroom.
High school courses are offered onsite and online taught by a qualified teacher from the York District Catholic School Board. Group parenting and personal development programs are offered. Individuals will also have access to a counsellor who will provide one-to-one supportive counselling, information and referrals, and practical supports.
Who Can Participate?
To qualify for the program, you must be:
- under 21 years
- prenatal or parenting a child who is under 24 months
- able to attend program with your child
- and living within York Region
The program includes:
- Transportation to and from school
- Childminding provided by qualified staff on-site in our Child Development Centre (CDC)
- Health breakfast and/or lunch
In partnership with